Monday, July 13, 2009

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Things are coming along. The pancake breakfast was a pretty big success, thanks the Aubrey's Restaurant for letting me have the event there. I raised about 1,300 from it and with a few other private donations I was able to send in about 2,100 this week. I am still short about 4,000 but I know through selling raffle tickets and other donations, I am hoping that it will all come in.

I have not raised 6,000 yet, however, I have paid about 2,500 myself as I am still working full time. My friends Whitney and Jeremiah Smith who have let me move in with them have SAVED me a ton that has allowed me to pay for my medical insurance and flight over to Africa.

I would also like to thank Candy Crawford, who not only took the picture that I have used for my fundraising, but also for helping me with everything. I would also like to thank the South Clinton Baptist Church, as they not only held a fundraiser for me, but many of the members helped serve at the pancake breakfast.

Well I hope that all is well. I head up to Dartmouth college this weekend to find out a lot more information about what I will be doing.

With Love,

Sarah Flesher

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for keeping us updated! I just love checking into the blog, keep up the good work:)I am excited for you and I love the support you are receiving!

    ReplyDelete