Thursday, June 18, 2009

It is getting closer!

I have just started selling raffle tickets and am still planning the pancake breakfast at Aubrey's Restuarant. The pancake breakfast is on:

JULY 11th, 2009 at the Aubrey's Restaurant off Papermill from 8-10 am. Tickets are $5 per person for all you can eat pancakes.

Everything with getting my VISA is pretty much squared away. My goal is to mail it by Monday or Tuesday. I have just received my FBI background check, which is not as cool as I thought it would be. Also, I found a great rate on medical insurance while I am gone, which will cover all major injuries, plus regular doctor visits for a reasonable amount. I hope that I won't need it, but just in case.

Well I hope all is well.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it's all coming together! I put a post up for you on my blog if you want to check it out:) www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog

    ReplyDelete