Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a little Update!!

I have started to sell raffle tickets and the pancake breakfast is falling into order.

The pancake breakfast details:

Date: JULY11th, 2009
Where: Aubrey's Restaurant off of Papermill!
Time: 8 am - 10 am
Price: $5 for all you can eat pancakes

All of the proceeds from this event are going straight to my internship. So the more people you can bring, the better!!!

If you aren't able to make the pancake breakfast, here are some other ways you can help!!!

1. Visit my online blog [http://soccersarahinafrica.blogspot.com/] and use the 'Make A Donation' button to make a donation using your credit card and my GRS PayPal Account (it’s secure and very easy!). You can also set PayPal for an automatic deduction from your checking account if you’d like to make smaller monthly donations.

2. You can make a check out to Grassroot Soccer, Inc., be sure to put my name in the memo line, then mail it to:

Grassroot Soccer, Inc.
PO Box 712
Norwich, VT 05055

For your records, Grassroot Soccer’s Federal Tax ID number is #43-1957920. If you have any questions please contact Angela Tucker at (802) 649-2900 or
angelat@grassrootsoccer.org.

3. Pass this on to anybody else that might be interested! Even if you don't currently have resources to contribute yourself, I hope to be able to share this experience with as many people as possible, and get more people interested and involved with Grassroot Soccer’s fight against the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa.

Thank you to everyone that is and continues to support me!! I am truly grateful and believe I can make a difference.
With Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. hey sarah
    very excited for you. my husband and i will be at the breakfast and i'm in contact with shannon for some raffle tickets. pray all goes well. good luck...bernadette(shannon's mom)

    ReplyDelete