Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Lovin IT

Hey everyone,

So the last couple of days have been amazing. I hiked up Lion Head today and it was the most amazing thing!! This place is absolutely amazing. I am really excited about finding out the place where I am going to be placed tomorrow. I am excited and nervous. I hadn't got my hopes up about any one location, until tonight. I hope that it works out but if not any of the others will be fine.

I will talkk to you all later.

I miss everyone greatly;

Love ya

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I googled Lion Head what a view 360*, sunset,city and beach . You are blessed to have such an opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!

    Glad to hear that everything is going well. Love your blog. Emma, Georgia and Abby say hi. Henry too.

    Kathy Clark

    ReplyDelete