Monday, August 3, 2009

Made it to Cape Town!!

I had a really exciting adventure flying to Cape Town. Normally I talk to everyone in the airports but in the Ambsterdam airport, no one really wanted to talk with me. I was okay with it though because I was pretty tired. I also sat next to the two most bizzar people on my 11 hour flight to Cape Town. At one point one of them took the may airplane food away from me and told me that she got hers first!! It really was quite amazing.

Today we did a sort of Amazing Race in Cape Town. It was so fun. I was in a group of three and it was really fun. Our group actually one the little competition so it was really neat. I did see the site of the World Cup 2010 today and it amazing. I also am starting to figure out my way around.
I also met some of the coolest people as we were walking around trying to figure out where the police station was. We finally it and had to go in and speak with the captain. That was a little uncomfortable, but it worked out in the end. Most everyone was really friendly.
Hope all is well
Love ya
Sarah
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog !!! :) Sounds like fun, sounds like the things you enjoy doing. (meeting new people and competition) What a trip I am so happy for you! Love mom

    ReplyDelete