Monday, August 17, 2009

SWEET!!

So the last few days have been absolutely crazy. I am staying in a bed and breakfast in Namibia and am going to staying here for quite a while. I will be moving to a more apartment style place in a couple of days.

I took a cab today by myself.. it literally scared me to death; but I did it.. I am running my first program by myself tomorrow; we are in the process of developing new curriculum that will work for individuals with mental and physical disabilities. I am partnered with the Special Olympics Namibia and Grassroot Soccer is creating an HIV/AIDS curriculum for these individuals. It truly is an amazing project and I am very blessed to be a part of it.

I am also busy working on networking with other organizations; I have meetings this week and trainings next week. This is all really good learning experiences and I am really excited about the opportunity.

As soon as I find a quick way to upload pictures online. I will get some on here as soon as I find the best method.

With love,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I am glad that you are there and making a difference in the World! What was so scared about the cab ride?? Things here are going on will write to you later and send you some pictures of the Grandsons..

    Love ya
    Uncle Greg

    ReplyDelete